You’ll lead a team of analysts to support the business through the development and delivery of robust MI and analytical insights. You will help drive down costs and make the claims function more efficient. You will also monitor and understand the key drivers of performance, and come up with great ideas to add even more value.
About the role
You will lead the development and delivery of high priority and or complex analytical tasks, including:
- Providing day-to-day thought leadership and problem solving support to team members
- Working with team members to set and communicate clear plans and timelines for work delivered
- Providing quality assurance for work undertaken by the team, to ensure analytical objectives have been met and that the data provided is of high integrity
You will also lead the development of processes, approaches and tools that will strengthen the capability of your team to drive performance.
- Experience in leading analytical teams with demonstrable commercial success
- Experience of solving complex, commercially significant analytical problems that involve large imperfect data sources and data sets
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and competing priorities
- Strategic thinker, with ability to construct short, medium and long term plans
- Strong commercial and business acumen – ensuring projects and analysis drive towards relevant commercial outcomes
- Advanced skills in use of MS office applications (Excel and Powerpoint), and statistical software packages (e.g. SaS, SQL, R, Emblem, Python)
Benefits for you
- Highly competitive basic salary which we will share with you upon shortlisting
- Flexible working opportunities
- Up to 10% bonus earning potential
- £5000 car allowance
- 27 days holiday
- Life assurance
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.