Do you have what it takes to Change Lives for the better? As we mark a significant milestone in our history, do you want to play a key role to help us write the next 50 years? If so, we want to hear from YOU!
About the role
Trustees are responsible for the proper administration of Changing Lives, making
sure that its assets and resources are used only for the purposes of the Charity.
They are responsible for ensuring that Changing Lives is run in accordance with its constitution, charity law and all other laws and regulations that affect its activities.
- Commitment to the organisation and Charity’s aims
- Understand the operational strategy – ability to link strategy to
performance to maximise impact and to get full value from Changing Lives’
- Understand and accept the legal duties, responsibilities and liabilities of
trusteeship and how this effectively supports the work of the Charity;
- Share knowledge, experience and expertise and facilitates access to useful
contacts in other organisations;
- A strong track record of achievement in the candidate’s chosen field;
- Strategic vision and ability to think creatively;
- Good, independent judgement;
- Confident and impartial communicator;
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team;
- Knowledge or experience of business and committee procedures;
- Willing and able to commit time to understanding the Charity beyond Board
and Board committee meetings including visiting the Charity’s services.
Apply for the role
Candidates are invited to apply by submitting a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org including qualifications, skills, experience, employment history, and a personal statement of up to 500 words setting their suitability for the post.
- Salary Offer Unpaid