- Catering to residents across the Village
- Prepare and cook food in accordance with food hygiene regulations
- Be aware of residents, villagers and Wellness Spa clients’ dietary needs – responding to their comments and requests in respect of the menu
- Be involved in the preparation and serving of the meals on the hotplate, as required
- Ensuring that all food is used within the prescribed period, with particular attention paid to perishable (high risk) goods
- Ensuring a welcoming, safe and compliant environment for our residents to dine in
- Helping to maintain a clean and hygienic working area
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development, access to internal apprenticeship schemes
- Your DBS Check (£40) paid for
- Access to Wagestream – an app-based service that offers you the choice to be in control of when you access your earnings*
- NEST workplace pension, life assurance & bereavement support
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory bank holidays)
- Hot meal provided on a 12-hour shift
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Uniform provided
- Health & wellbeing tools; including Be Me App, Healthy Minds, Gym Pass & discounted health assessments
- Shopping Discounts (via Xexec)
- Cash plan (after 2 years’ service) giving you the ability to claim on more everyday items such as dental, optical and private prescriptions.
- Free flu vaccine
It has proven to be a great location for a retirement community. We’re just half a mile from the town centre while only fifteen minutes from the M6, half an hour from Chester and the Potteries and an hour from Manchester and Liverpool. Chester, Congleton, Crewe, Knutsford, Macclesfield, Middleswich and Northwich are also on the doorstep.
For over 20 years Richmond have been at the forefront of luxury retirement living. We’re proud that we attract the best people and even prouder of how long they stay with us. Having won numerous awards for architecture, landscaping and care, we are now the benchmark for retirement villages in the UK. A totally fresh concept in retirement living, we ensure our residents retain as much independence and choice as possible while helping retain their ‘zest for life’.
Richmond Villages is part of Bupa. Bupa is committed to ensuring that every applicant is accessed for employment, promotion and development solely based on personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.