Crossley House Care Home, 885 Thornton Road, Fairweather Green, Bradford BD8 0HH
It’s the small things that can often make the biggest difference. At Bupa Care Homes, we know it’s our privilege to care for people – supporting them to live with dignity and independence. Right now, we’re looking for a caring and organised individual to join us as a Chef at Crossley House care home in Bradford to help us be the positive difference to our resident’s lives.
- Creating a varied and nutritional menu in line with dietary needs and preferences
- Training and managing the kitchen team in prepping cooking and serving of food
- Managing all mandatory paperwork including: adhering to COSHH and HACCP guidelines, company policies and procedures, budgets, managing orders and deliveries
- Catering for special events or seasonal activities, such as summer fetes, Christmas parties and birthdays (as required)
A passion for cooking with previous experience working in a fresh food kitchen and relevant hygiene certificates. You want to create and deliver an excellent dining experience at each meal and make our residents feel at home. You’re a natural leader, open to new ideas with an innovative approach to cooking, always maintaining high standards. You’ll enjoy mentoring and supporting others and you’ll cherish the little moments with our residents, sharing your love of food with them.
- Your DBS Check (£44) paid for
- Hot meal provided on a 12-hour shift
- Uniform provided
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
As a leading healthcare group, we run care homes, retirement villages, health centres, dental centres and hospitals all over the world. As well as providing insurance to over 16 million people. We’re a big company but no matter what business area you’re in, our purpose is simple – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Want to know more? Check us out on Facebook and Twitter by searching for Bupa UK Careers.
Bupa is committed to ensuring that every applicant is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely based on personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.