Do you have experience in process analysis, change or governance? Are you naturally inquisitive and have the hunger and drive for change? Do you want to join an agile and colleague centric business?
Do to our ongoing commitment to our continuous improvement initiative and growth, we are looking for a Change and Continuous Improvement Analyst to join our Claims department which is going through a number of exciting developments! This role can be based at either our Bexhill or Leicester office and will offer flexible working, with 1-2 days homeworking per week.
Our business is going through an exciting time and you will be a driver in growing our process improvement capability within our Claims teams. You’ll work on longer term initiatives from a process perspective, through proof of value exercises, root cause analysis and the support of process mining technology. Whilst some of you work will be allocated, we are looking for people who are passionate and inquisitive, who can identify areas for improvements themselves too!
What will you be doing?
- Map and review processes to facilitate improvement activity and governance
- Delivery of efficiency and effectiveness process improvements through an agreed approach
- Implement suitable monitoring approach to ensure successful improvements are sustained over time
- Facilitate appropriate sign off through each gateway through effective stakeholder engagement and management
- Support us in achieving our goal of becoming the biggest and best digital insurer in the UK
We’re looking for people who have:
- Strong business stakeholder experience
- Excellent communication and strong reporting skills
- Experience of successful influence of Operational Managers through the CI lifecycle
- Strong analytical facilitation and coaching skills
- Effective and structured risk management and mitigation
- An understanding of systems thinking, performance management system and departmental transformations
- Accredited Six Sigma/Lean Green Belt preferable but not essential for the right candidate
Benefits for you
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct;
Up to 5% bonus earning potential
25 days holiday (plus bank holidays on top)
Pension match up to 10%
A supportive, dynamic and flexible environment
A business that rewards achievements and focuses on development
Broad exposure to senior management and ability to contribute towards real change
Up to 10% pension match
Flexible benefits (including additional holiday buy/sell, healthcare and more)
Discounted Hastings Direct products
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.