Do you have experience in process analysis, change or governance? Are you naturally inquisitive? Do you want to join an agile and colleague centric business? Then look no further!
Due to our commitment to continuous improvement and growth, we are currently looking to recruit an additional Change and Continuous Improvement Analyst to join our claims team. This role can be based from either Bexhill or Leicester. The role is full time and you will be able to work from home 1-2 days per week.
Our business is going through an exciting time and you will be a driver in growing our process improvement capability, specifically within our claims teams. You’ll work on longer term initiatives from a process perspective, through proof of value exercises, root cause analysis and the support of process mining technology. Whilst some of your work is allocated, we are looking for people who are naturally inquisitive who can identify areas for improvement themselves too.
We want to be the biggest and best digital insurer in the UK and expect and encourage all colleagues to play their part in achieving this. You’ll discover a social atmosphere, where friendly, supportive colleagues are always ready to help each other.
How you’ll make a difference:
- Map and review processes to facilitate improvement activity and governance.
- Delivery of efficiency and effectiveness process improvements through an agreed approach, in time and in budget.
- Implement suitable monitoring approach to ensure successful improvements are sustained over time.
- Facilitate appropriate sign off through each gateway through effective stakeholder engagement and management.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Strong business stakeholder experience.
- Excellent communication with strong reporting skills, with the ability to present data and findings in a clear, concise and aesthetically pleasing format.
- Experience of successful influence and engagement influence of Operational Managers through the lifecycle of CI projects.
- Strong analytical facilitation, coaching skills and understand how to adapt your approach.
- Effective and structured risk management and mitigation, ensuring delivery of expected improvements.
- An understanding of systems thinking, performance management system and departmental transformations.
- Accredited Six Sigma and/or Lean Green Belt (desirable but not essential)
Benefits for you
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct;
- Highly competitive basic salary which we will share with you upon shortlisting, but do feel free to email the Recruitment team for more details in advance of your application –
- Up to 5% bonus earning potential.
- 25 days holiday.
- Flexible benefits – buy or sell holidays.
- Please see the full list of our benefits here: https://www.hastingsdirectcareers.com/what-we-offer/a-supportive -business
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.