Richmond Northampton, Bridge Meadow Way, Northampton NN4 5EB
Providing more than just retirement living, Richmond Villages offer an aspirational lifestyle to our residents and our first-class accommodation requires a first-class service. As the Care Floor Administrator at Richmond Northampton, you’ll provide administrative support to the Village and Village Manager, ensuring a professional and efficient service is provided at all times.
Working hours and salary
Monday – Friday, 5 hours per day
What your typical day involves
- Maintaining DoLs applications – tracking progress and chasing applications as required.
- Entering incidents, accidents, complaints and compliments on the Datix system.
- Ensuring an accurate inventory is kept of all medical equipment and adequate stock levels are maintained at all times including stationary, paperwork forms and all clinical and non-clinical equipment.
- Updating and maintaining all relevant systems and electronic files within the given time scales such as the rota for payroll, agency staff hours and the supervision tracker.
- Assisting with telephone handling, including taking enquiries from relatives and other professionals and acting as a receptionist to the Care Home as required.
- Booking hospital transport to out-patient appointments.
- Dealing with residents’ post, ensuring the correct authorisation is obtained and requesting any necessary funding for residents (e.g. continence funding).
Who we’re looking for
You hold a minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grade C or above (including English and Maths) and a Level 3 NVQ in Business Administration and experience of working within a care home environment would be advantageous. With previous experience in an office environment, you’re confident using Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel. Friendly and professional, both face to face and over the phone, you’re organised and able to work well within a team. With a dedicated and efficient work ethic, you thrive in a busy environment and are able to handle a varied workload.
What we’ll offer you in return
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development, access to internal apprenticeship schemes
- Your DBS Check (£44) paid for
- Access to Wagestream – an app-based service that offers you the choice to be in control of when you access your earnings*
- NEST workplace pension, life assurance & bereavement support
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory bank holidays)
- Hot meal provided on a 12-hour shift
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Uniform provided
- Health & wellbeing tools; including Be Me App, Healthy Minds, Gym Pass & discounted health assessments
- Shopping Discounts (via Xexec)
- Free flu vaccine
Only available to permanent employees where Health Roster is used. The above benefits are for permanent employees only – please speak to us about the benefits available for bank workers.
Who we are
Dubbed the county of squires and spires due to its wide variety of historic buildings and country houses, Northamptonshire is at the crossroads of central England. From castles built by William the Conqueror to beautiful Georgian squares and magnificent churches, you’ll find wealth of historical interest here.
Richmond Northampton is located close to the M1 offering excellent links to both the south and north of the country.
Registered ‘Outstanding’ with CQC, our 30 bed care home at Richmond Northampton offers nursing and dementia care in a bright, and beautifully presented environment. Residents have a private en suite bedroom with modern profiling bed and are encouraged to bring favourite possessions and furniture. We have received fabulous reviews and a consistently high rating on the independent website carehome.co.uk
For over 20 years Richmond have been at the forefront of luxury retirement living. We’re proud that we attract the best people and even prouder of how long they stay with us. Having won numerous awards for architecture, landscaping and care, we are now the benchmark for retirement villages in the UK. A totally fresh concept in retirement living, we ensure our residents retain as much independence and choice as possible while helping retain their ‘zest for life’.
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.