Care Assistant (Days or Nights)
Mount Hall Care Home, Flash Ln, Bollington, Macclesfield SK10 5AQ
- Assisting residents with personal care duties such as bathing, dressing, toileting and incontinence care. Providing the highest standards of care, you’ll champion the dignity, and independence of all our residents
- Supporting the Nurse or Senior Care Assistant to complete monthly and weekly checks to monitor the health of our residents and reporting any significant changes
- Supporting at meal times: serving meals and transferring residents to the dining room. This might involve supporting them to walk, transferring them in a wheelchair or using a hoist
- Attending planned activities: assisting the team, repositioning, providing care as necessary and taking part in day trips outside the home (day shift only)
- Repositioning residents to ensure they are comfortable and supported
- Admin duties: updating food, fluid and stool charts, supplementary files, daily notes and care plans
What’s in it for you?
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development, access to internal apprenticeship schemes
- Your DBS Check (£40) paid for
- Access to Wagestream – an app-based service that offers you the choice to be in control of when you access your earnings*
- NEST workplace pension, life assurance & bereavement support
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory bank holidays)
- Hot meal provided on a 12-hour shift
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Uniform provided
- Health & wellbeing tools; including Be Me App, Healthy Minds, Gym Pass & discounted health assessments
- Shopping Discounts (via Xexec)
- Cash plan (after 2 years’ service) giving you the ability to claim on more everyday items such as dental, optical and private prescriptions
- Free flu vaccine
*Only available to permanent employees where HealthRoster is used.
About our home
Set in Macclesfield, near Bollington Cross, Mount Hall provides residential and nursing care for those living with Huntington’s and Parkinson’s. The home has a real family feel, where the team are passionate about providing person centred care, championing dignity and independence – organising a wide variety of activities meaning there’s no typical day here. As part of the team, you’re supported from day one to learn, develop and encouraged to progress.