Heathbrook House Care Home
223-229 Worcester Rd, Stoke Heath, Bromsgrove B61 7JA
We know that family can come from anywhere. At Bupa Care Homes, it’s our privilege to care for people – treating each resident as if they were part of our own family. Right now, we’re looking for a caring individual to join our friendly team at Heathbrook House care home in Bromsgrove.
- Assisting residents with personal care duties such as bathing, dressing, toileting and incontinence care. Providing the highest standards of care, you’ll champion the dignity, and independence of all our residents
- Supporting the Nurse or Senior Care Assistant to complete monthly and weekly checks to monitor the health of our residents and reporting any significant changes
- Supporting at meal times: serving meals and transferring residents to the dining room. This might involve supporting them to walk, transferring them in a wheelchair or using a hoist
- Attending planned activities: assisting the team, repositioning, providing care as necessary and taking part in day trips outside the home (day shift only)
- Repositioning residents to ensure they are comfortable and supported
- Admin duties: updating food, fluid and stool charts, supplementary files, daily notes and care plans
You’re someone that cares for others and wants to make a real difference to people’s lives, with experience working in a care setting. From your experience, you’ll know there will be challenging days, but you’ll you also know you will laugh, joke, listen and make lasting memories with our residents as you get to know them. A great communicator, you’ll enjoy working in a close-knit team that feels like a family, with people from all walks of life. You’ll cherish the rewarding moments you have with our residents each and every day.
- Comprehensive induction
- Your DBS Check (£44) paid for
- Hot meal provided on a 12-hour shift
- Uniform provided
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
About our home
Set in Bromsgrove, in Stoke Heath, Heathbrook House provides residential and nursing care, as well care for those living with dementia, Huntington’s and Parkinson’s. The home has a real family feel, where the team are passionate about providing person centred care, championing dignity and independence – organising a wide variety of activities meaning there’s no typical day here. As part of the team, you’re supported from day one to learn, develop and encouraged to progress
And we have belief in you to help us achieve it.
Bupa is committed to ensuring that every applicant is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely based on personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.