We currently have a number of exciting opportunities for Business Analysts to join our Digital & Change team. You will support the delivery of change through the end-to-end analysis of current business systems and processes against customer and operational needs. You will gather and document changes, producing relevant artefacts to agreed scope, cost, quality and time objectives.
We are looking for positive and proactive people, who enjoy solving problems, delivering tangible improvements to how the business works and working closely as part of a team.
About the role
- Interpret data and translate user requirements into detailed specifications that are clear and concise and without ambiguity.
- Work with Senior Business Analyst and Solution Architect to translate the business requirements to enable identification and then documentation of a sustainable solution.
- Analyse existing processes against the ‘to be’ processes and identifying any gaps or alternative solutions to meet the required outcomes.
- Identify and report dependencies with other areas of change working closely with Project Manager, – Scrum Master or other Analysts.
- Undertake Backlog management, with regular review of defects to ensure they are relevant, ready to be taken into the development team.
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst within an Agile environment. Experienced using business analysis techniques, ideally including Requirements Elicitation and Management, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, Impact Mapping, Process Mapping and Design.
- Have a methodical approach to problem solving and good analytical abilities, inquisitive nature and not settling until all questions answered and understood.
- Able to draw out the key risks and opportunities, and able to summarise succinctly both verbally and in report format
- Articulate and have ability to analyse information and translate to team members, and equally take technical solutions and translate them into business terminology.
- Skilled in managing relationships with senior level stakeholders
Benefits for you
- Highly competitive basic salary which we will share with you upon shortlisting
- Up to 5%bonus earning potential
- 10% matching pension
- 27 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Competitive pension
- Flexible benefits – buy or sell holidays
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.