Do you want to join the UK’s largest news publisher, Reach plc?
Can you lead a team and inspire them to win high value digital advertising orders & customers?
Could you use your energy and experience to understand trends, spot opportunities and bring something fresh and compelling to your team?
Will you Inspire & motivate your Team, build their capability and ensure they HIT their Sales Targets?
Have you got a proven track record of leading a Sales Team, exemplary customer service and an infectious enthusiasm for digital advertising?
Would you enjoy 25 days’ holiday, a defined career path, pension scheme, access to well being services and coaching support, a healthcare scheme, holiday purchase scheme, technology purchase scheme and a share save scheme?
Then you need to get in touch…
Reach plc is the UK’s largest news publisher and the name behind over 100 of the UK’s most influential and trusted newsbrands such as the Daily Mirror, Express, Daily Star, OK, London Live ect. We are currently leading the way in digital advertising across our network of over 60 websites, with an audience of 83% of all users online and 90% of mobile users.
Over the last 12 months we have implemented many changes to further support our move to a digital-first business. With new tech and systems supporting a more flexible working week, plus new and refurbished offices, now is the time to join us – we want you to play a key part in our continued success.
- Support your Team as they hunt for new clients and convert them into digital advertising that includes programmatic, display, content marketing, Facebook, PPC and In Your Area.
- You’ll lead from the front and ensure you are as good as your sales people in all areas of the sales process
- Build a high performance culture. Drive and ensure a disciplined approach to KPIs. Most Importantly ensure your Team HIT their Target
- Coach and train your Team ensuring they have all the skills necessary to maximise the opportunity in their defined areas.
- Ensure the continued development of your team, supporting them to reach their full potential
- Motivate your Team by rewarding and recognizing great performance, celebrating your people’s achievements and successes
- Report to the Regional Sales Director and work closely with Senior Management and Leadership Teams
- Partner with our HR team to attract, develop and maintain the best talent to help the business achieve its goals, now and in the future. Including monitoring engagement and using employee feedback to continually improve everything we do
- Put the customer at the heart of everything Reach, you and your people do
The Ideal Candidate
- You will be an experienced Sales leader with a proven track record of successfully leading sales Teams
- You will be passionate about digital marketing and be customer centric in your approach and everything you do
- You will be a creative thinker able to bring fresh Ideas to your approach and your Team
- Your previous experience will Ideally be in Digital Advertising and or Media leading a Sales Team
- You’ll be committed to driving the development and success of your people and Team
- You will possess energy, positivity, dedication and confidence to lead your Team to success
- Salary of up to £50K
- Open ended quarterly bonus scheme
- Bonus £18,400 per year with opportunity to earn open ended bonus
- Working from home
- 25 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Share save scheme
- Defined progression pathway
- Free access to wellbeing services and coaching support
- Simply Health health care Scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Technology scheme
- High street discounts
Reach Plc believes diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.