NATS is the UK’s leading air navigation service provider, handling over 2 million flights each year. It provides air traffic control services from two control centres supporting airports all around the UK, as well as a wide range of commercial solutions to over 30 countries internationally. Our people are at the heart of our purpose to advance aviation and keep the skies safe.
A vacancy is now available at Belfast International Airport, to work as an Air Traffic Controller in both aerodrome (ADI) and approach radar (APS).
About Belfast International:
- A shared runway for both Civilian and MOD use.
- Cross Runways – offering unique airfield experience & challenges.
- Very strong safety culture.
- TMA operation providing services to both Belfast Airports.
Essential skills and experience:
- You will hold both UK CAA Aerodrome rating (ADI) and Approach Control Surveillance (APS) qualification.
- Applicants must gain unit endorsements in both aerodrome and approach, prior to their status being made substantive at Belfast.
- Must hold a current Class 3 medical certificate.
- Applicants must be highly motivated, a strong team player with the ability to think laterally and remain calm under pressure.
We also welcome applications and open discussions with experienced controllers looking to progress their future careers.
Additional Vacancy Information:
Interviews scheduled to take place Jan 2024 for shortlisted candidates.
We are proud to offer a fantastic total reward package to help you thrive both personally and professionally. In addition to a competitive salary that’s regularly reviewed, you’ll also benefit from a wide range of other benefits which includes generous leave entitlement, a market-leading defined contribution pension scheme, a range of voluntary benefits and retail discounts, wellness support and a comprehensive learning and development offering.
If you share our passion to advance aviation and keep the skies safe – we would like to hear from you whatever your age, sex, race, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, visible or invisible disability. Individuals that bring different perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds help us be at the forefront of our industry.