Reach plc is the largest national and regional news publisher in the UK. We are home to the UK and Ireland’s most iconic digital platforms, magazines and newspapers. From the Mirror, Daily Express and OK!, to our regional titles such as the Liverpool Echo, BirminghamLive and the Manchester Evening News (plus lots more), our brands and the stories we cover are as varied as our people.
Our brands have a long heritage of being trusted sources of news and information, with our editorial conviction and high standards of journalism providing audiences with timely information and opinion across multiple platforms.
Reach is the largest commercial publisher in the UK. Our network of over 50 websites provide 24/7 coverage of news, sport and showbiz stories.
Our staff are what makes us tick. Their talent, dedication, and enthusiasm are what drives us forwards and are our biggest asset. From the Board to every member of staff across the business, there is a pride in what we do and what we stand for.
We breathe our values of Collaboration, Determination, Imagination and Customer Focus, underpinning the work our talented employees produce every single day, from editorial and HR, to technology and print. We strongly believe in the benefits of flexibility, work/life balance and autonomy in our day to day jobs.
If you have the skills and passion, we’d like to meet you.
This role will also be part home-based and part office based (London Canary Wharf)
Key purpose of role:
To provide Operational support to Sales teams across Reach PLC.
Contributing to the smooth running of the Central Digital Ad Operations team in processing all requirements of advertising campaign delivery for Reach PLC customers within the given deadlines and Service Level Agreements across Regional markets.
Following latest process and best practice to ensure speed of service and quality of ad delivery for our customers across our network
Working closely with our regional counterparts to ensure both best practice sharing as well as delivering ‘gold standard’ Ad Operations service across all campaigns.
- Ensure timely and accurate campaign set-up: direct campaigns, PMPs and PGs
- Manage campaigns: execute creative swaps and revisions, monitor campaign status, ensure campaign delivery, optimise campaign performance, generate campaign reports.
- Work closely with admin teams to validate campaign information and check associated revenues
- Meet individual and Team KPIs to achieve team goals and maintain ‘gold standard’ services across all digital platforms.
- Work closely with sales teams to exceed client expectations and deliver upon requests in an efficient and timely manner.
- Troubleshoot and work with teams to solve any advertising or associated platform issues.
The ideal candidate
- Previous office based or home working experience; experience working within an advertising department preferred but not essential
- Previous Experience using Ad Manager (preferable but not essential)
- Understanding of digital advertising specifications and how online targeting technology works
- Analytical skills and competent with Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Ability to survive and thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to keep attention to detail whilst working under pressure of tight deadlines
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Must demonstrate ‘Team Player’ spirit at all times
- Minimum level of education A-Levels
- What can we offer you?
- We are offering a competitive salary and benefits including;
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Contributory pension scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Simply Health Healthcare Cashplan
- Free wellbeing apps and coaching support
- Share save scheme
- Inclusion Networks and Champions, giving all employees a voice
- Lots of high street discounts!