Full Time, Permanent
Purpose of the Role
Support the Administration team, Senior Administrator and Health Services Manager to support the delivery of a range of Bupa Clinics UK services efficiently and in accordance with policy and procedure, whilst providing an outstanding experience for our customers.
What does a typical day look like?
- Complete all aspects of administrative work such as failsafe processes within the agreed failsafe system
- Complete housekeeping duties for all customer facing non-clinical areas and items to ensure the environments for customers and staff is at its best and meeting any policy, process or legislative requirements.
- Working in a timely manner to ensure customer related queries are dealt with appropriately
- Ensure health and safety responsibilities associated with being on reception are upheld
- Support management of stock ordering and control ensuring not to exceed budgets
- Day to day management of diaries liaising with Senior Administrator, Health Services Manager and Centre Manager with availability/utilisation issues.
- Processing of customer payments and supplier invoices as and when appropriate
- Proactively deal with and support the management team with issues which arise in non-clinical areas, be that to do with the environment or the customer experience
- Act as a customer champion and work with the management team using customer satisfaction measures such as Net Promoter Score, complaints, incidents and immediate customer feedback to drive continuous improvement to service delivery
Who are we looking for?
Ideally, you’ll have come from a Customer Service environment or you’ll have full understanding of the drivers around Customer Service Excellence. If you have previous experience in a clinical administration setting this will be advantageous. Excellent organisation and time management skills are a must and you’ll know your way around all the MS Office packages. You’ll be a natural communicator, both verbal and written and your attention to detail will be first class.
Bupa’s purpose is helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. Our status, as a company limited by guarantee with no shareholders, enables us to make our customers our focus, reinvesting our profits to provide more and better healthcare for current and future customers.
We employ over 84,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, Hong Kong, Chile, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, India, New Zealand, Thailand and the US.
Around 70% of our revenue is from health insurance, with the rest from health and care provision. We fund healthcare around the world and run clinics, hospitals, dental centres, care homes and retirement villages in a number of