Our Business Support teams deliver the vital services to ensure the continued success of our business divisions. These services include HR, Finance, Procurement, Marketing, Legal and Commercial, Estates and Facilities, Core Technology, Corporate Security, IT, and Fleet. Every person in every team is contributing to the lasting impact our Team makes. Help keep the nation’s critical digital infrastructures connected and protected.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a winning Business Support team who are working at the forefront of telecommunications and technology, bidding across the rail sector. You will provide effective and on-time clerical and administrative support and to coordinate all daily administrative activities.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be the first point of contact for enquires and queries
- You’ll take ownership of administration, communication and system support for the team or function
- Managing the team’s central inbox, ensuring messages are distributed to the wider team in a timely manner.
- Respond to emails and telephone calls quickly and professionally. Attend meetings and calls as required
- Utilising internal systems such as Excel and SharePoint to maintain and update all trackers for document and data management.
- Ensuring tender opportunities portals are monitored and reviewed to ensure opportunities are not missed.
- Supporting the team with timesheets and time bookings
- Compiling team statistics and feedback for management reports
- Completion of basic tender information (i.e. Pre-qualification Questionnaires or basic Supplier Questionnaires).
Who you are:
You will have previous experience in an administrative role, with the ability to provide data analysis, system administration updates, reporting, call handling, and good communication support.
- Strong organisational skills
- Office 365 Experience
- Attention to detail and data accuracy
- Communications skills at all levels including with internal & external colleagues and customers.
What we offer:
A career at Telent can span many sectors, roles, technologies and clients giving you the opportunity to develop, learn new skills and make an impact. We are growing and we rely on our committed Team to deliver.
We nurture the talent that makes this happen, by our on-going commitment to creating an inclusive culture that respects and values difference, that celebrates diverse ideas. We want everyone to feel they can be themselves and to thrive at work.
The additional benefits with this role:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies
- Occupational health support and wellbeing Portal
- Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with Telent Reward scheme .
Learn more about Telent: