Administrator – Part Time
Our Business Support will provide support across the whole of NRTS Field Services and will work with several Managers across a wide number of contracts and initiatives and will need to be organised and able to manage priorities and varying workloads effectively and to expectations. Working in close partnership with the Operations Managers and Supervisors you will help maintain high levels of customer satisfaction by supporting the business to deliver high quality customer focused results
This is an exciting Part Time opportunity to join a winning Business Support team who are working at the forefront of telecommunications and technology, across the Highways sector. You will provide effective and on-time clerical and administrative support and to coordinate all daily administrative activities.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be the first point of contact for enquires and queries
- Support the Departmental Head and Operational Managers to deliver Schemes and Projects.
- You’ll take ownership of administration, communication and system support for the team or function.
- Produce summary reports for senior management review.
- Utilising internal systems such as Excel and SharePoint to maintain and update all trackers for document and data management.
- Supporting the team with timesheets and time bookings
- Compiling team statistics and feedback for management reports
- Completion of basic tender information (i.e. Pre-qualification Questionnaires or basic Supplier Questionnaires)
Who you are:
You will have previous experience in an administrative role, with the ability to provide data analysis, system administration updates, reporting, call handling, and good communication support.
- Strong organisational skills
- Office 365 / SharePoint champion
- Attention to detail and data accuracy
- Communications skills at all levels including with internal & external colleagues and customers.
What we offer:
A career at Telent can span many sectors, roles, technologies and clients giving you the opportunity to develop, learn new skills and make an impact. We are growing and we rely on our committed Team to deliver.
We nurture the talent that makes this happen, by our on-going commitment to creating an inclusive culture that respects and values difference, that celebrates diverse ideas. We want everyone to feel they can be themselves and to thrive at work.
The additional benefits with this role:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies
- Occupational health support and wellbeing Portal
- Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with Telent Reward scheme.
Learn more about Telent: