Do you want to join the UK’s largest news publisher, Reach plc?
Can you win, nurture and grow new and existing revenue streams, through a consultative and solutions focused approach?
Could you take responsibility for some of our highest spending and strategically placed digital accounts and deliver genuinely effective solutions to our clients?
Will you prospect leads and deliver genuinely creative advertising campaigns and market leading solutions within agreed SLAs?
Have you got a proven track record of effective account management, exemplary customer service and an infectious enthusiasm for digital advertising?
Would you enjoy OTE of up to £58k with an uncapped Quarterly bonus scheme, 25 days’ holiday, a defined career path, pension scheme, wellbeing apps and coaching support, a healthcare scheme, holiday purchase scheme, technology purchase scheme and a share save scheme?
Then you need to get in touch…
Reach plc is the UK’s largest news publisher and the name behind over 100 of the UK’s most influential and trusted newsbrands such as the Daily Mirror, Manchester Evening News, and Bristol Post. We are currently leading the way in digital advertising across our network of over 60 websites, with an audience of 83% of all users online and 90% of mobile users.
Over the last 12 months we have implemented many changes to further support our move to a digital-first business. With new tech and systems supporting a more flexible working week, plus new and refurbished offices, now is the time to join us – we want you to play a key part in our continued success.
- Prospecting self and business sourced leads, presenting our range of digital advertising solutions, converting and retaining high revenue clients.
- Using sales systems and product portfolios to build effective solutions that are right for our clients including Salesforce and Linkedin Navigator.
- Delivering further revenue growth, through effective account management, reporting ROI and delivering exceptional customer experience .
- Planning and delivering effective and creative advertising campaigns within agreed SLAs and standards.
The ideal candidate
- You are comfortable presenting high-value solutions to key client stakeholders.
- You will be as passionate about delivering an amazing customer experience as us.
- Your enthusiasm for digital advertising will be infectious when presenting marketing solutions.
- By reviewing current and previous advertising campaigns, you can spot trends and patterns to ensure the right product is presented to our customers.
- You can effectively forecast revenues, based on customer and market knowledge and create insight reports on performance.
- You will be a creative thinker, setting you aside from the competition, in proposing market-leading solutions.
- You are dedicated and passionate about achieving results. You will bring with your high energy, positivity, dedication and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- You are a commercial thinker, with the ability to maximise revenue opportunities at every opportunity.
- You will constantly strive to develop your knowledge of the digital marketplace and sales industry.
- Salary of up to £38k
- OTE earnings up to £58k with uncapped quarterly bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum plu statutory bank holidays
- Defined progression pathway
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free wellbeing apps and coaching support
- Simply Health health care Scheme
- Holiday Purchase scheme
- Share Save scheme
- Technology scheme
- High street discounts
Reach plc believes diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.